Tuesday, April 28, 2009

what I did on my spring vacation

Bridesmaid Chloe came to visit this weekend, in my newly painted and curtained guest room. I had Maid of Honor Katie move in too, even though she lives just a suburb or two away. It seemed easier that way, with all the accessories and hair products that needed sharing.

We got manicures and pedicures.

We went shopping. This is my great find - an ABS Allen Scwartz dress for $40, originally $228. Love you, Nordstrom's Rack. Belt from Target, recently purchased for $4.97. Can't beat that.

We also went to a club which ended up being unexpectedly eurotrashy and surreal. At least for me, but I was both a tad allergy-ill and the designated driver. So maybe my experience was atypical.
It was fun. The next time I see C. it will be September and she'll have a birthday and DJ and I will have a wedding. That will be fun too.

1 comment: