Monday, July 20, 2009

time lapse cartography

In November EAD held a DIY contest, and E. encouraged me to enter my invitations, still in progress. Oh sure, I said, If I finish them soon! E., I totally did not finish them soon. Ladies- (And gentlemen? If you include DJ and one brother) I finished printing the maps on July 17, the night before we mailed them. Expert procrastinator. Hey E., can I enter now??

Blurry in crucial places. Silly. Half of you know exactly where I live, but you know. The INTERNET.

They're a hot Gocco'ed mess of not-a-graphic-designer, but I'm pretty happy with how they came out. I had a fabulous time making them and they have all the pertinent information, so... success!

5 comments:

Harriet said...

I got mine today -- they are gorgeous. I almost hated to open it. But then I wouldn't have seen the nice inside.

JennyLee said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Seriously wow!

Stephanie said...

Gorg! I'm seriously impressed. I mean, I knew I would be (I saw your mad skill back in Feb), but wow.

Jules Someone said...

Love it! Dan is furiously working on his haiku skills.

Bridechka said...

Look great to me!