Monday, January 5, 2009

never too many shoes

Though I have my wedding shoes already safely in my closet, that doesn't mean I've stopped looking at shoes. They're just so pretty. These two seem awfully similar to the shoes I bought (Delman's "Step-Up T") but with higher heels and more reasonable pricetags. The higher heel is a dealbreaker for me, and I really lucked out on free shoes - but I do like the gift bow peep toes. Residual Christmas joy, maybe.
Vanelli "Puppy," $89.95, 3" heel. Silver, black, and brown.

Glint "Addison," $89.95, 2.5" heel. Black, orange, navy, and hot pink.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh I love love love these shoes. You are totally right about me being able to DIY my shoes. I think I'm going to give it a shot. I actually found some marigold suede J Crew shoes on Ebay, so I might get them and do the feather thang!

Thanks for the tip!!

Anonymous said...

a) I love the shoes -- you know how I feel about bows!!

b) Thanks for sending the dress link my way! It looks like it might all work out...

xoxo

JennyLee said...

I love the bow!

Anonymous said...

Oooh...I like that second style a lot.

Liz said...

Oh man... those second set are hot.