Thursday, May 21, 2009

always wear sunscreen

This morning I had a chunk cut out of my right forearm, to remove a mole that had started sneaking around and hiding text messages. ::I mean, acting suspicious.:: Just by the looks of what they got, it's almost certainly nothing to worry about, although it did take two stitches. Still: wear sunscreen, and clothing is the best SPF.

But that's not the point of my story. Yesterday I found out that Photographer Kim can make people skinnier. It's kind of amazing. I'd show you, but the example was not me and outing someone else's digital weight loss is not cool.

Anyway, when the doctor asked if I cared about a scar (which would limit his removal options) I didn't hesitate. Heck no, I don't care about a 1/2" scar. Kim can flip my left arm over to the right side and give me cut biceps while she's at it.

2 comments:

lilac_leaf said...

Goofball :) I'd probably take the much easier healing brush route.

BTW, I don't think you need liquefied!

http://thelass.wordpress.com said...

Oooh...I might have to fly that girl down to Texas for some author portraiture. :P