Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ladies' luncheon: hostess gifts

I put together a little thank you for each of my bridal shower hostesses. They wouldn't let me help with anything at all, so I went shopping. Each bag had Philosophy Red Velvet Cake shower gel, pink pomegranate soap, and two fancy chocolate bars. I wrote a note on paper left over from printing wedding invitations: Thank you for the sweet shower... Enjoy these sweets with your next shower! I know, not original. And cheesy. But like I'm always saying while shamelessly copying, the classics are the classics for a reason. Also, I think I'm addicted to lining envelopes. Is there a support group for this?

2 comments:

Liz said...

Super cute gift! :D You're clever.

Have you tried the Dagoba chocolates with lavender in them? SO YUM!

Julia said...

Liz, I haven't, but now I will!